- Install your phones PC Suite to get all phone networking drivers
- Get & Install 32-bit JDK
- Get & Install semc_java_me_cldc_sdk.2-5-0-5.exe (Place it in default location C:\)
- Get the eclipse SDK for win 64 as we need one file from this zip.
- Get RXTX library as we need additional files from this zip.
- Find "org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_64_3.5.1.v3555a.jar" in eclipse SDK & place it in the folder "C:\SonyEricsson\JavaME_SDK_CLDC\OnDeviceDebug\lib\devexp\plugins"
- Edit "connectionproxy.cmd" so that "org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_3.4.0.v3448f.jar" becomes "org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_64_3.5.1.v3555a.jar".
- Find "RXTXcomm.jar" in the rxtx package & place it in the "C:\SonyEricsson\JavaME_SDK_CLDC\OnDeviceDebug\bin" folder
- Place "rxtxSerial.dll" in the "C:\SonyEricsson\JavaME_SDK_CLDC\OnDeviceDebug\lib" folder
- Edit "javax.comm.properties" and write "#" before "Driver=com.sun.comm.Win32Driver" and add "Driver = rxtxSerial.dll" on the next line.
- Follow the instructions from #4 given by Vlad from the developer.sonyericsson.com community to start everything
PS. Remember to not use the Start menu shortcuts as they do not work very well for the connectionproxy. Use the connectioproxy.cmd in "C:\SonyEricsson\JavaME_SDK_CLDC\OnDeviceDebug\bin".