What kind of RFID interface can we make?
We brainstormed in the group (Gudmund og Ingrid) resulting in this list of possible interfaces:
- change of tunes and modulating them.
-React to images on the screen and put the required item on the reader as fast as possible.
-Couple images or movies with the right physical item.
-Payment and filling in one operation based on the identity of the cup
- Opens on proximity
- Releases food
- Sampler, tags represent notes, tones and beats. Add them to the mix to make a tune.
- Access control
What do we use identification for?
-Buy tickets from posters in the street.
-Tag images that can be read by viewers
Paper w RFID
-Transfer information from paper to screen
-RFID i bakken as tracking points for moving vehicles
- Mixing colours by adding different colours
-Cube with RFID tags on the sides that control a virtual cubes movement. Tip the real cube over and the virtual cube moves.
-Spåen består av separate tags som kan legges på leseren for å få et resultat."
- Tunes the the light in the house to the time you arrive.
- Turns lights on or off based on light tokens placed on the reader.
We should value continious operation of the program, not only the initial RFID tag.
Try to make an interface with immidiate and rewarding response. Avoid the obvoius mapping of information.